(Update 2018: Comment if you want to bring this contest to your city!)
http://www.iwarionthetrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/12-Dont-Take-the-Plea-Final-album-inst.-version.mp3 Rules To Enter:
The Preliminary Round
1. Each rapper must submit a video of the him/herself performing 16 bars on any subject over
any beat solo via youtube.com.
2. Post your entry and send a link to email@example.com with the above information.
3. You must be 21 to enter.
4. The Post must be received by midnight July 20, 2016.
5. Each rapper who proceeds to the live show will receive notice and instructions for participation
not later than midnight July 21, 2016
1. For the battle each rapper must create one 16 bar verses on the subject “Rebuilding St.
Louis”, which should take less than a minute to perform.
2. Verse must not contain any profanity. Profanity is an automatic disqualification.
3. Each rapper will rap over a section of the beat “Don’t Take the Plea” from IWARI’s the
R.E.A.L. CD.* (playing now)
4. Participant in the 16 Bar Battle must be at the venue, which is Blueberry Hill Duck Room, 6504
Delmar in the U-City Loop at 7 PM on Wednesday. Anyone arriving late will be disqualified
5. At 7:15 rappers will pull lots for their position in the battle
6. During the first round of the battle the odds will battle the events. One winner will survive each
7. During the second round one winner from each of the first rounds (using the number pulled)
will battle another winner from the first round with the winner of that battle advancing until
he/she has defeated all of the 2nd round rappers becoming the ultimate winner.
8. There will be one winner and one runner-up. Both will receive a cash prize.
9. The audience will pick the winner of each battle.
10. Cash Prizes are $100 and $50 respectively.
11. The Winner will perform a track of his choice in the legendary Blueberry Hills Duck Room.
12. Each rapper must buy a ticket to the event. We allow you to sell tickets at half price $10 to
encourage your followers to come and cheer for you.
All contestants will be chosen before the night of the event. NOTE:
A DeWeezy Enterprises Production: firstname.lastname@example.org (314) 369-8947